Monday 14 October 2013

A huge thank you to my good friend Ade for all his support

As  promised here are some images that my good friend Ade took whilst we were up at Hamsterley Forest.



Hopefully as I continue to ride we will, as a team get more to share with you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ade-the-tog

 I have know Ade since I was around 11 years of age or so and we used to go to the same school. Although we lived quite close to each other after leaving school we kind of lost touch (as with many of my old school friends). People move on or have a busy life,work and families, well I'm sure you know the score. Anyhoo Ade and myself got back in touch via Facebook, this was just after I had my leg off in 2007. Up to this point not a great deal of people used to see me and I didn't frequent Facebook I lived a quite mundane life almost always shut away in the house in pain and real miserable and depressed. This was of course due to me having a knackered leg, but hey I don't want to go into that as that is Pre-Amp and not as my Blog title says Post Amp.



Really what I wanted to say was a HUGE thank you to Ade and of course his fantastic family for their undying support. From day one of me getting back in touch, they have all backed, pushed, motivated and inspired me. Ade has spent a great deal of his own time taking and editing photograph's of me so that I can pass them on to the people who sponsor and support me. Not only that but the images have helped to go on and inspire and motivate others.

THANK YOU
















2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks Glenn for the kind words mate. You (and Ern of course) are extended family now and as such are treat with the same love, respect and dedication we give to all our family. Anyway, it's not like it's been a one way street has it. You have helped me through the darkest days of my life so far and given me hope when I thought there was none. I know Amanda and the boys think the world of you. Here's to having fun, riding smooth and shooting fast :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Comment